Hours of operation vary by season:
May 28 - August 7
Monday- Sunday, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
August 8-September 4
Monday- Sunday- 10:00 am to7:00 pm
September 5- September 30
Monday- Sunday- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Picnic Shelter (adjacent to Splash Pad) available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The splash pad is an unsupervised facility. Use at your own risk.
- All children must have adult supervision at all times.
- Children under the age of ten (10) must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older at all times
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family-oriented manner
- No food or drink permitted on the splash pad
- No glass containers are permitted in the park area
- Climbing on splash pad features are strictly prohibited
- No pets are allowed on the splash pad
- Non-toilet trained children must wear swim diapers
- Roughhousing or violent play is prohibited
- Be mindful of inclement weather. Remember, "lightning Kills"
- Splash pad shall be vacated at the first sign of thunder or lightning
- Splash pad may be closed occasionally due to weather, maintenance or other operational concerns
- No water balloons permitted in the park
- Do not enter the splash pad area if you have a communicable disease or an open wound
- No skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, scooters, or other wheeled toys are allowed on the splash pad
- No diaper changing within the splash pad area. Use changing tables in restrooms
- The splash pad is for recreational use only. No bathing allowed
- Water shoes or sandals are recommended
- Toys are not permitted on the splash pad
- Do not drink the splash pad water
- Surveillance cameras recording at all times
- ANY PERSON VIOLATING ANY OF THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE PARK